2 short vids

I borrowed a video camera to help with my shooting. I was working on tracking the front sight and calling my shots

It is amazing what you will learn when you see yourself on tape

. I need to work on not moving my head when I draw and clearing the gun straight out of the holster

Here are 2 quick vids.

Steel

You know there is a guy posting two vids just like those over on another forum. He's not as fast though.

You should note what the times are, try it again with an effort to not drop your head, and see if there is an improvment. Maybe it doesn't matter all that much. That only applies to the draw anyways. On the paper your splits seem close to your tranistions, which is what you look for. To speed up, look to shorten the transitions rather than the split.

Last edited:
You know there is a guy posting two vids just like those over on another forum. He's not as fast though.

You should note what the times are, try it again with an effort to not drop your head, and see if there is an improvment. Maybe it doesn't matter all that much. That only applies to the draw anyways. On the paper your splits seem close to your tranistions, which is what you look for. To speed up, look to shorten the transitions rather than the split.

I have to try starting with my head already down, because standing straight up doesn't feel right.
My time was around 2.5 with splits at .18-.2 and transitions at .28-.3
my problem was that I watch the slights come back down on target on my 2nd shot before moving on to the next

Back
Top Bottom