2 campaign staffers for Ilhan Omar's GOP challenger shot in Minneapolis

Reptile

NES Member
(DAILY CALLER) – Two campaign staffers for Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar's challenger, Lacy Johnson, were reportedly shot Monday in Minneapolis.

One victim, a 17-year-old man, died at the scene, MPR News reported. The other victim was transported to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

A suspect was arrested Thursday morning in connection with the crime after a police pursuit, the Minneapolis Police Department told the Daily Caller.

"The identities of the victims will be released in the coming days, the Minneapolis Police Department said in a press release."

Sure they will.......

I am left with hoping that the good Americans are holding off, keeping the moral high ground, until after the election. But the tree of Liberty is very thirsty.

I much like the new meme:

Cops: You can't take the law into your own hands.
American citizens: Well, you're not using it, and we paid for it.

On the plus side, I've seen THREE ads on my FB feed for AOC. I'm loving that they are spending $ for votes they'll never get. I think it's FB's fault. Because I'm also getting ads for dental tools. Not like the ones you see sold at gun shows. Like electric toot-grinders and such. Dentist tools. ?????

... I'm also getting ads for dental tools. Not like the ones you see sold at gun shows. Like electric toot-grinders and such. Dentist tools. ?????
Untitled-design-23.png

I know a guy in Rhode Island with an antique barber's chair in his living room.

I might be able to talk him into letting you borrow it if you promise to clean it
off before you return it.

On the plus side, I've seen THREE ads on my FB feed for AOC. I'm loving that they are spending $ for votes they'll never get. I think it's FB's fault. Because I'm also getting ads for dental tools. Not like the ones you see sold at gun shows. Like electric toot-grinders and such. Dentist tools. ?????
The algorithm must think your NES name is “Dentist in MA”

[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom