2 Boogaloos Bois Were Just Busted for Trying to Sell Arms to Hamas

Reptile

NES Member
“This case can only be understood as a disturbing example of the old adage ‘The enemy of your enemy is your friend,’” said a DOJ official.

Two self-styled Boogaloo Bois have been slapped with criminal charges for allegedly trying to sell weapons to the Palestinian militant group Hamas.

The men attempted to team up with the Middle Eastern group, which the U.S. has officially labeled a terrorist organization, to take on the U.S. government, a top Department of Justice official said Friday. But they mistakenly contacted an undercover informant instead, and the unlikely alignment of the two far-flung groups was never consummated, officials said.

The indictment presents the bizarre spectacle — weird even by 2020 standards — of an attempted alliance between the sprawling, home-grown, anti-government “Boogaloo Boi” movement and a foreign Islamist organization, with seemingly little in common beyond a rocky relationship with the U.S. government.

“Thinking that they shared the same desire to harm the United States, they sought to join forces and provide support, including in the form of weapons accessories, to Hamas,” John Demers, assistant attorney general for the DOJ’s National Security Division, said in a statement. “They failed.”

The sheer weirdness of the situation wasn’t lost on federal prosecutors.

I'm not sure this whole Boogaloo Bois thing isn't a honey pot cooked up by a couple of "Parrot Heads" Jimmy Buffet fans in the DOJ.

Parrot-Heads.jpg
9870946.jpg

2 Boogaloos Bois Were Just Busted for Trying to Sell Arms to Hamas

Really? Iran running low...?

Gotta love the media: Antifa really does not exist...but "an attempted alliance between the sprawling, home-grown, anti-government “Boogaloo Boi” movement". AND aren't full auto AK47s available in the ME for about $100?

"and had come to Minneapolis to protect it from “police, white supremacists, and looters.”"

Hmmmmmm
Theres a group out that way that had the same intent.
Anti- somethin or other.
Can't remember what they call them selves............

Gotta love the media: Antifa really does not exist...but "an attempted alliance between the sprawling, home-grown, anti-government “Boogaloo Boi” movement". AND aren't full auto AK47s available in the ME for about $100?
Due to the riots and Palosi pandemic I think they're $110 now for the full auto at KTP.

There is a big difference between hating the US GOVERNMENT, and hating the United States.

Hamas hates everything.
Right wing extremists don't like the Government, but love their country.

Government does not define a country. Of course that kind of nuance is not to be expected by the press these days.

I think the 'Boog' movement is more of a joke among the 'no shit' III%r's...but they're taking the heat off for the time being and creating an optic that makes the whole thing look completely ridiculous (see photo in post 2). This actually works to the advantage of the III% dudes because it allows the left to underestimate them and write them off as a bunch of wackos.

Meanwhile, I think there are quite a few militias out there that 'mean business' and are poised and ready for the left to cross the line (blatantly stealing election or successful coup, maybe?)...or at least that's my hope. I thought about poking around out here in Indiana to see if I could at least 'associate' with a group of like minded people, but decided I'd probably get my ass handed to me and be presumed a mole seeing as how I'm fresh out of from behind the iron curtain.

So instead I decided to seek out a Leathernecks MC for next year and maybe get a membership to the Marine Corps League...at least then I'll be around people that I know won't try and skin me alive seeing as how i'm already 'in the club' and have been vetted.

If this story is somewhat true. Then this reeks of operation fast and furious. Why would any terrorist group from the M.E. buy guns from America when they can get what ever they what from their very own government. At best half truth, most likely nonsense.

They would buy them because its easier to procure locally for an attack in the US than it is to sneak them in.

Of course why even buy illegally. There are surely plenty of them in the US with a green card and a clean record who can simply walk into a gun store and buy them.

If this story is somewhat true. Then this reeks of operation fast and furious. Why would any terrorist group from the M.E. buy guns from America when they can get what ever they what from their very own government. At best half truth, most likely nonsense.
or local M.E. Flea market

Ha! All you shitposters are suspects:

"Since March, the “boogaloo,” which is code for civil war or uprising, has gone from an obscure gun rights meme to a loosely-knit movement that’s pulled in anti-government extremists, jaded Libertarians, shitposters, and a few white supremacists. Adherents, known as “Boogaloo Bois,” have seized on moments of national unrest by showing up to protests clad in their uniform of tactical gear and Hawaiian shirts."

I thought they stopped producing 'Alpha Males' in 1973...?
1974 saw the introduction of 'Alpha 2.0'
Similar to the original... but with a little more "feelings"...
Betas
started around 1979...

Back
Top Bottom