1911 Holsters for both IDPA AND IPSC

Unless you were at the midatlantic sectionals or CJ, it probably wasn't me.

There is quite a few of us running around with Pigs on the back of our jersey's

No kidding, when did 9x21 become a pig. I seem to recall some heated NES discussions between team bacon and him before he became permabanned. [wink]

Dan,
I see that you are interested in Bass River's Multi / 3 gun match in November. If you think you want to get into that part of action shooting, consider Safariland ELS setup. It allows all the holster, shell caddies, mag pouches to changed easily between stages. Or just taking some of them off while you help tape targets and reset the stage.

Dan,
I see that you are interested in Bass River's Multi / 3 gun match in November. If you think you want to get into that part of action shooting, consider Safariland ELS setup. It allows all the holster, shell caddies, mag pouches to changed easily between stages. Or just taking some of them off while you help tape targets and reset the stage.

Thank you very much for the input! I decided 3 gun is way to much of a stretch this year... I've rediscovered how much I love shooting, but I do like still being married! ( I I don't even have an AR at the moment! )

Winter is going to be busy and expensive stocking up on supplies and gear!

Thank you very much for the input! I decided 3 gun is way to much of a stretch this year... I've rediscovered how much I love shooting, but I do like still being married! ( I I don't even have an AR at the moment! )

Winter is going to be busy and expensive stocking up on supplies and gear!

If you have a suitable shotgun, the AR is easy[grin]
I can understand the priorities between normal living and playing. Oh yeah, not to mention the monetary portion of all the various games.

Back
Top Bottom