1911 assembly animation

Nearly 100 years old.....

And 100's of 1000's of Germans and Japanese who would testify to its effectiveness.

.................................................... If they could...............................................

[bow]

That's nicely done and was no simple task...

This is an animation i made in blender of a colt 1911. all of the parts are modeled to blueprint specifications

it took me about 100 ... all » hours to model all of the pieces and about 10 to get the animation done. rendering was a multipass process, using yafray for a high quality GI render, then using blender for a post process DOF blur total rendering time was around 500 hours on a core 2 quad

I think I would be afraid of loosing one of the pieces. Is that standard procedure for cleaning the 1911?

That shows a little more than normal detail stripping.

There's no real reason to remove/break down a few of those parts unless they needed to be replaced (barrel link, grip screw bushings, hammer strut, etc).

Very nice. A detail breakdown really isn't that bad. Like Login said- some things you just don't take apart unless it's broke- extractor, grip busings, hammer strut, plunger tube, sights, and a few other things. The problem is many of the replacement parts really need a smith or good tools/knowledge to replace.

Back
Top Bottom