18" 223 wylde HBAR Midlength target Crowned

msdamato

NES Member
18" 223 wylde HBAR Midlength target Crowned

Anybody seen any? I bought a Wilson match in this configuration a while back and love it. now all I seem to find is Bull barrels in this configuration.

It seems to be the target crowned part that is the deal breaker, if I have to weld a comp I will but it adds cost for no real reason considering my use.

I've got one but haven't finished building the upper yet, so no experience with it. Wilson arms, stainless steel, 223 wylde, 1:8 twist, HBAR, mid length gas target crown. Got it from JSE surplus, can't remember the price but it was pretty reasonable. They had some of the same ones but with a nitride finish recently. Unfortunately they don't seem to have either the stainless or nitride version in stock now but it might be worth calling them, as they seem to get them in pretty regularly. They have similar ones but in a bull barrel and that adds something like a pound of weight over the HBAR.

Got mine from JSE abut a year ago and its shooting sub MOA or better depending on me and my hand loads. I'd buy another in a heartbeat but they're out. They have one fluted and threaded but by the time you find a stainless comp and have it welded your pushing $400 for it.

Got mine from JSE abut a year ago and its shooting sub MOA or better depending on me and my hand loads. I'd buy another in a heartbeat but they're out. They have one fluted and threaded but by the time you find a stainless comp and have it welded your pushing $400 for it.

What handguard & gas block did you use? I'm thinking about this Yankee Hill KR7 keymod rifle length one or the "Todd Jarrett" rifle length with the smooth sides and rails on the end.

See my thread in this section. Adco will pin/weld a standard thread protector for $35-40 including the cost of the protector itself. They can also create and attach a custom diameter one for you, for $50-60.

Back
Top Bottom