.17HMR availability

BMX

Just picked up my first 17HMR rifle ar Four Seasons, a CZ 455 American, but they only had 17 Mach 2 in stock. Any suggestions on where I can pick up some .17HMR this weekend on the North Shore or in Southern NH? Many thanks for your help!

Just picked up my first 17HMR rifle ar Four Seasons, a CZ 455 American, but they only had 17 Mach 2 in stock. Any suggestions on where I can pick up some .17HMR this weekend on the North Shore or in Southern NH? Many thanks for your help!

H-s trading in Auburn had some on the shelf when I was there yesterday.

Blue Northern in ayer usually has some .17 hmr on the shelf/

- - - Updated - - -

Also Kittery Trading post in Maine is only 30 minutes from the MA/NH line up 95. They usually ahve some........plus you can check out all the used long guns they have in the racks while youa re there.

Thanks all. Made a few calls to the shops mentioned and it's definitely out there, just not carried as commonly as I thought it might be.

Welcome to the 17hmr club. Im still amazed everyone doesnt shoot this caliber. Its freaking awesome performance for the cost. And the CZ rifle is a sub 1 MOA gun....damn amazing.

I got 200 rds of 17hmr at rileys in hooksett nh.
collectible arms in merrimack had some also but more expensive.
i agree on walmart or bass pro. Those chains seem to stock 17hmr like crazy.

also mass firearms school in holliston ma and the bass pro in foxborough ma have a boatload of 17hmr.

Bought plenty from Riley's, Shooters Outpost, and Bass Pro today. Bass Pro had a wide selection of brands, including the Hornady V-Max that I hear lots of good things about. Shooters and Riley's were $3 less per box of 50 though.

Looking forward to seeing for myself what the 17 Hummer hype is all about. Again thanks for the recommendations.

Back
Top Bottom