• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Red Jacket - Sons of Guns loses FFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It didn't take long for William and Stephanie to pick their successor ... they went with Vincent Buckles (pictured left) -- another gunsmith often featured on the reality show.

William and Stephanie went back to work for the company -- but since they are no longer allowed to own the gun business, they are working as employees."

This explains why, in the last episode, when Vinny was asking snaggletooth where Will was, and she got bitchy, he was pissed! He is actually the FFL holder!

one of the comments after all of the spam bots state that this story is untrue, and that the facebook page was hacked . I am sure we will find out the truth later

it shouldn't be a problem with all his Black Ops type friends/connections he has, I mean if he knows a guy that can convince the government that he needs dual water cooled M-16s getting his FFL back would be a walk in the park.

If Vinny shows them the door Will and Stephanie can start a new show Sons Of NoGuns. I guess flashing his badge and making free guns for the cops did not help Will at all.

According to the ATF they still had their license as of Dec 2011 and it expires in 2013.

Red jacket llc. Still has an ffl, as of right now the ffl is under a co-owner named Joe. Will and snaggle tooth did indeed lose their ffl's and struck a deal with the atf to keep the company name alive.

sent from modded EVO

Red jacket llc. Still has an ffl, as of right now the ffl is under a co-owner named Joe. Will and snaggle tooth did indeed lose their ffl's and struck a deal with the atf to keep the company name alive.

sent from modded EVO

I did see that. Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom