14-Year-Old Son of Pizza Store Employee Shoots Alleged Robber in Face

Reptile

NES Member
The 14-year-old son of an employee of Philadelphia’s BOLD Pizza shot a suspect in the face Thursday as the suspect was allegedly strangling the employee.

The incident occurred “just before 10 p.m.,” after the alleged robber entered the store and fought with the employee over the cash register, FOX 29 reported.

As the altercation escalated the suspect allegedly began to strangle the employee, at which point the employee’s 14-year-old grabbed a handgun from under the counter and shot the suspect in the face.

Sometimes in a situation like that it takes some BOLD, decisive action!! Too bad suspect was able to flee....but I guess it’s probably pretty painful.

Here's the video, via the same website that someone posted the Puerto Rico shooting.

Edited to say: Kid is lucky he didn't also ventilate the people behind the one he shot in the face.

Last edited:
Police believe the wounded suspect to be one of three men who robbed a CVS Pharmacy just prior to the alleged attempted robbery of BOLD Pizza, WPVI noted.​

Bet he wishes he had stocked up on band-aids.

Sometimes in a situation like that it takes some BOLD, decisive action!! ...
maxresdefault.jpg

Kid is lucky he didn't also ventilate the people behind the one he shot in the face.
Enough shrapnel or Face Chunks™ hit the cash register sneeze-shield to shatter it.

Am I the only one that thinks that it looks like the kid took the gun out of his waistband?
The story looks very incorrect
Not saying the guy should not have been shot in the face but this quote is pretty incorrect
A 14-year-old boy shot a would-be robber in the face after the man began strangling his mother during a robbery at the family’s pizza shop in Philadelphia,

Last edited:
The story looks very incorrect
Not saying the gun should not have been shot in the face but this quote is pretty incorrect
A 14-year-old boy shot a would-be robber in the face after the man began strangling his mother during a robbery at the family’s pizza shop in Philadelphia,
I watched the video a few times and didn't see the strangling part.
No issues with the bad guy ending up fertilizer though.

Back
Top Bottom