$115.00 for 1000 primers

Well, if the market has shifted that much since this past weekend, I've got 900 WLP primers I can part with for $100 even if there are any takers [smile].

Maybe we can start buying drinks with primers?Hey maybe we just discovered a new currency for when the SHTF?

My guess is that someone who is used to buying cases of 5000 goofed - $115 is just a bit below the current going rate for 5K primers.

That is the highest I've seen for 1,000, but lately I have seen 5,000 small rifle primers going for $350.
Also, I don't think this guy thought he was getting 5,000. Unless the guy he was bidding against thought the same thing. The bidding increment was probably in the $5.00 range so someone else was bidding $110.

Dave

They interviewed a gun shop owner on Fox the other morning. He said that he can't keep anything in stock anymore and this applies to the entire country.
He thanked Obama for the panic buying frenzy. They are afraid of new anti laws and anarchy due to loss of jobs and reduced aid.

Got 1K small pistol and 1K large pistol at the W. Springfield show today for about $55. Kudos to the guy selling them for spreading them around, someone wanted to buy up a case and was told that there was a 2,000 limit per customer.

i just bought 1k winchester large pistol primers for $30.00 at the gun show over this past weekend. they also had small pistol primers too....along with large and small rifle primers too. they had cases of them. winchester...cci etc. plenty of powder too. 2lbs of powder and the primers cost me $62.00

i just bought 1k winchester large pistol primers for $30.00 at the gun show over this past weekend. they also had small pistol primers too....along with large and small rifle primers too. they had cases of them. winchester...cci etc. plenty of powder too. 2lbs of powder and the primers cost me $62.00

A local guy?

not sure........they always seem to be at the shows. they are outside in a tent. if i recall rightly they are from new york.

Back
Top Bottom