-

Of course you can. Just make sure to be an honest citizen and file for the sales/use tax on your Form 1. [rofl]

Yes. However, you may have problems with online vendors. When I tried to do that, they rejected the purchase because 1) the delivery address was different from the billing address, and 2) because the billing address was in MA.

@M1911 - thats what i was worried about. I was not sure if they would see the MA billing address and reject it. I guess I could try it and see what happens.

Do you need a NH license to purchase ammo or could I just have my friend order it and me give her the money?

Do you need a NH license to purchase ammo or could I just have my friend order it and me give her the money?
NH is a place of freedom. NH residents don't need no stinking license to buy ammo. Yes, your friend could order it and you could pay her back.

For the 1000th time, yes. Be aware, though, about 85% of the online ammo vendors are overpriced once you add in shipping. There are really only a dozen or so that will net you prices
cheaper than say, going to Riley's or hitting up a few Wal Marts in NH. On some pistol caliber ammo it's doubtful most of them will touch wal mart, once you factor in shipping.

-Mike

Need rifle round. 7.62x39. doubt that walmart will have that good of a price on em.

ammoman.com:

7.62X39 RUSSIAN - MCJHP
MILITARY CLASSIC- JACKETED HOLLOW POINT
NON CORROSIVE BRAND NEW AMMO

Case of 1000rds - $220 SHIPPED

i dont know if I could find a better deal on wolf in stores. Trying to find a better deal for some golden tiger though, or possibly brown bear

Peteyb, I thought that I saw that stuff for $229 either at Rileys, MFL or at one of the two gun shows I attended in September.
'
Check local pricing before bothering with complicated mail order, shipping and pickup.

You will probably not beat MFL or Riley's for price on Golden Tiger 7.62 x 39 if they have it in stock. Bear in mind it only has to get shipped up the street. (The importer for that ammo is in Manchester, NH, or at least it was there... it may have moved, but its still in NH).

-Mike

Last edited:
Last time I bought 7.62x39, MFLR was cheaper than any of the online vendors I could find, and a lot less complicated too.

I did, however, have a member's discount at MFLR.

Check out XXXXXXXXX
Please send thank you's as needed

Let's not and say we did. Posting vendors that ship ammo into MA is not allowed on NES. (ammoman, and a bunch of others don't.)

-Mike

Let's not and say we did. Posting vendors that ship ammo into MA is not allowed on NES. (ammoman, and a bunch of others don't.)
The reason for this rule is that in past, someone posted the name of a vendor that shipped to MA. The AG's office (or their rat) saw the post, and promptly contacted the vendor threatening legal action.

if you are in mass having it shipped to NH you could pay the person back or you can go get a simon visa gift card at the mall and register it to the person in NH.

Back
Top Bottom