• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

10mm in MA

Ffl in Littleton has a few glock 20s in stock brand new. This isn't rocket science OP

Price of moon clips for these are outrageous compared to those for other calibers.

Varies, but as much as 2 mags or less than one.
Plus, you can then buy the cool belt with the posts on it. Way cooler than a giant belt buckle.

Naw, posts are old school, you need this ;)
Glad you found the RanchProducts info, I looked but my search-foo not good,

Attachments

• 40-45 mc holdr-03.jpg
    40-45 mc holdr-03.jpg
    353.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 40-45 mc holdr-04.jpg
    40-45 mc holdr-04.jpg
    335.5 KB · Views: 6
If you order a large frame polymer 80 and source a slide, you don’t even need to involve an FFL.

Admittedly, slides are hard to find currently.

Or you can just make a few phone calls and buy a brand new G20 and not deal with any of that P80 junk.

Or you can just make a few phone calls and buy a brand new G20 and not deal with any of that P80 junk.

I wouldn’t say P80 is junk. I did have to even out my slide rails slightly with a wet stone, but after that it the gun is 100% reliable and buttery smooth shooting. Apparently they fixed the problem I encountered too.

But yeah, it’s not too difficult to get a real G20 either.

Last edited:
I get it. I knew I should have preemptively stocked up.
You may have some success checking Bass Pro or Cabelas. I got hacked like a character from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre at Bass Pro on a box of 50 round box of Herters for ~$29 dollars but they’re in stock from time to time.

You may have some success checking Bass Pro or Cabelas. I got hacked like a character from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre at Bass Pro on a box of 50 round box of Herters for ~$29 dollars but they’re in stock from time to time.

Yep, there are a couple national chain places that may not raise prices too much if they are close to you. Just like the last couple of "panics" that had runs on ammo, small shops are sourcing ammo from nonstandard places. Some are getting in from estate sales, garage sales, etc. Unless we know we are buying new ammo, it is usually helpful to open a box and look real quick.

I have one of those, i think its for a 929/9mm
Do you make those?
I had a card, I think the guys name was Dave, might have had a table at Walls of Steel a few years back............
Yes I do, I'm Dave, company is Revo-Gear, I can be reached at [email protected] for more info, sorry, no website yet.
I make these as well as enclosed holders for IDPA and oversized thumb releases.

Last edited:
Realistically, what are my options for finding a 10mm handgun in MA that I can actually get from an FFL? Anyone know what is “allowed” (midels, manufacturer, etc) that I can keep my eye out for eventually?

Its dumb to limit yourself to a FFL sale. The best experiences I've ever had both buying and selling guns over the years is right here on the NES classifieds.

What is your perceived benefit of buying from an FFL?

What are people seeing for ammo prices? Last offering I saw was like 0.65/rd

I'm seeing about $5.50 a box for 9mm and $6.30 a box for .45 ACP. Oh but wait. I reload. ;-)

p.s. $9/box for .44 mag, $12/box for .454 Casull. (which lasts a looong time since I can only shoot it 3-4 times before I start to push)

Back
Top Bottom