WTB 10/20 stocks. The cheaper the better, do you have one laying around you would like to sell....

nightpoison

NES Member
Hey everyone. I'm looking for those 10/22 stocks that sitting in your closet, in the basement, or under your bed. You know the ones I'm talking about. The stock your took off when you upgraded to that Magpul, Victor Titan, or other such stock. Ideally, the stocks you have will already have sling mounts, if not I'll modify them.

I'm trying to put together a small batch of 10/22 stocks that will be used for training aids at Project Appleseed Events. I'll be picking up lasers, cheap Amazon ones, that I'll mount to the front of the stock. We will use them so that students can practice breathing, steady hold factors, and NPOA during drills. Great way to save some ammo and to give a much better visualization of what is happening when students are learning these fundamentals.

Hit me up with what you have and what you would like for that old stock that is no longer being used. ;)

UPDATE: Thank you all who have reached out. I've managed to grab 4 stocks so far. Still looking for some more. I could use some more of the synthetic stocks. Really could use some of the stocks that already have the sling mounts on them, but what ever you have would be great!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom