• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

$1,000 K31s anyone?

Pretty but it probably won't shoot any better than the average K31.

I was just going to say that too. I'll bet they shoot the same and we saved the $$$ but we don't have the bragging rights and thats ok i'd rather be FRUGAL and buy more for less.

My brand new yugo m48 is still in a little cosmo in the safe still unshot/unissued. Its really purdy.....but i won't do that again. I do have shooters and better looking safe queens.

Last edited:
Yeah but those are some exceptional Swiss rifles. One of the ones that has sold since I posted the link had the barrel modified at the arsenal it was made (Waffenfabrik Bern) and was not only mint but accurized, Then theres the Jubilee rifle thats still for sale, that thing is just a piece of beauty and 1 of 500. To get something like that from overseas is very rare,
Now theres a ZFK 55 sniper. Not much to say about those that hasn't already been said except that its probably one of the most accurate milsurp rifles available and its scoped. I've never even seen one at a show or shop in Massachusetts.

Back
Top Bottom