‘Shaken up:’ Mother, son hid in bedroom as 3 armed suspects ransacked their Milwaukee home

The direction we are heading in you will have to be 95, in a wheel chair ,on oxygen , patch over one eye to be able to have in your possession an air soft pistol capable of holding one round of a nerf type of bullet
All this requiring a 30 day waiting period at time of purchase,requalification of ability every 30 days, $500 renewal fee annually, and a million dollar liability insurance policy just in case you poke some ones eye out,,,, with ur trigger finger !

10 rounds were pulled out of the air to make it sound ‘reasonable’. Now NY is down to 7 and some places I guess are considering 5.

Overton Window - in the 60’s you were a perv if you couldn’t figure out what bathroom to use, now you are a hero. In the 30’s it was Machine Guns, in the 60’s it was FFL & Mail order now it’s all guns.

View attachment 225866 We will all just have to start carrying 6 guns

A brace of 10-rounders would be sweet, but I'd rather break the law and carry super-sized mags even if they are banned.
I really don't have a problem with being a criminal, if that's what they want to call me...

I dont usually support shooting through doors, but with that video.i would.

Great video, i guess its time to upgrade my cameras.

I'm with the more than one gun crowd.
As far as the 10 round limit. Belt feds for everyone!
I would love to see the police limited as much as law abiding firearm owners are.
What's good for the goose...
Think of how many children would be saved!:eek:

Sounds like we have another new gun owner.
I'll bet if they do catch those morons we'll find out that they all have "Long criminal histories."
Keep up the catch and release liberals, your swelling the ranks daily.

I would love to see the police limited as much as law abiding firearm owners are.
Very good point. If the highly trained professionals have a need to have 15-17 round magazines, then how are the untrained civilians supposed to protect themselves with 10 or less? Where is the logic in that!?

LOL. oldguy68, what's gotten into you.
Well, Chip MacCormick 10 round mags work for me.

Very good point. If the highly trained professionals have a need to have 15-17 round magazines, then how are the untrained civilians supposed to protect themselves with 10 or less? Where is the logic in that!?

It's perfect logic, if your .gov.. We civilians are suppose to be at a disadvantage, if at all possible.

Back
Top Bottom