‘Repeat offenders’: Boston men with history of firearm convictions held without bail, DA says

"Boston Men"... I guess the first 2 times he got caught didn't count...

unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, resisting arrest, carrying a firearm without a license, third offense; firearm violation with two prior violent or drug crimes, defacing a firearm, possession of a large capacity firearm, carrying a loaded firearm without a license, possession of ammunition without an FID card, subsequent offense; possession of a defaced firearm, possession of a firearm in felony possession, possession of a stun gun, and possession to distribute a class A substance.

"Boston Men"... I guess the first 2 times he got caught didn't count...

unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, resisting arrest, carrying a firearm without a license, third offense; firearm violation with two prior violent or drug crimes, defacing a firearm, possession of a large capacity firearm, carrying a loaded firearm without a license, possession of ammunition without an FID card, subsequent offense; possession of a defaced firearm, possession of a firearm in felony possession, possession of a stun gun, and possession to distribute a class A substance.
I like:
"Carrying a firearm"
"Carrying a loaded firearm"
"Posession of a large capacity firearm"

Oof...one had a Jimenez Arms 22...which go for about $100....and 5 rounds of 22.

Maybe the firecrackers will be the charge that finally gets them locked up since illegal possession of firearms, ammo, and drug charges doesn't seem to be much of a concern.

Back
Top Bottom