‘Balcony Man’ Who Stood Up to Munich Shooter To Face Prosecution

The guy did what he could to distract and slow down the attacker, and now he's facing charges because someone's feelings got hurt. Someone stop the ride; I want to get off.

Must be fun to live in a place where libel is a crime rather than just a civil tort.
Like the German govt. doesn't have enough to worry about.

There's an old Russian joke that goes something like this:

A Russian is arguing with an American over which country has more freedom, USSR or the US. The American proudly boasts "listen, I am able to openly criticize the President of the United States. I can literally walk outside and announce that Reagan, my leader, is an idiot and nothing will happen to me". To that the Russian replies "pfft, I too can walk outside and announce that Reagan is an idiot and nothing will happen!"

Just more greasing of the rails, to allow for an easier takeover. Merkel and Hollande are good, little dhimmis in waiting, promised abundant wealth, and a safe place after the global banks finish the destabilization, and eventual subjugation of Europe.

The guy did what he could to distract and slow down the attacker, and now he's facing charges because someone's feelings got hurt. Someone stop the ride; I want to get off.
Dude should be honored for distracting and slowing down the terrorist at great risk to himself so the heavily armed police could get to him. Probably saved some lives. [rockon]

But now *he* is the criminal? WTF??? Such a very strange world we live in these days. [thinking]

Dude should be honored for distracting and slowing down the terrorist at great risk to himself so the heavily armed police could get to him. Probably saved some lives. [rockon]

But now *he* is the criminal? WTF??? Such a very strange world we live in these days. [thinking]

Which is why being a hero in this world today might seem to be the right thing to do, but isn't. Lay low, protect yourself and your family keep your mouth shut...that is unless you want to be used as an example by your government. If everyone looked out for themselves no one would need to be looked out for. Protect yourself and your family, screw the rest of society. The strong will survive, the weak are dead already.

That's my morning cheer up lesson for today [smile]

This is a lesson for anyone who thinks the progressives will come to their senses. No, their failures will simply drive them to ever greater extremes.

Must be fun to live in a place where libel is a crime rather than just a civil tort.
Like the German govt. doesn't have enough to worry about.

I read a news story years ago about "insult" being a crime in Germany.
If some doucheweasel cuts you off in traffic, and you flip him the bird, you have committed a crime.

Screw Germany, in Massachusetts we have many at least 10 'hate groups' under FBI scrutiny, one being :

Concerned Citizens for Legal Immigration

http://www.ccfiile.org/statement-of-belief.html

A few years ago I wrote letters to my Senate and Congressional reps regarding illegal immigration. In short, I applied for a K-1 visa (fiancee visa). The legal, medical, background check (don't ask) process took two years and cost me around 20 large. So why wouldn't I be ticked off if I could have saved myself all that time and money by having her cross illegally ?

My normally responsive Senator and Congressman went on permeant vacation, apparently terrified at my well reasoned thought/hate crime. I already have one felony hanging over my head as of 7/20. Yes my stance on legal vs illegal immigration is still the same, follow the law, stupid.

Drop a dime on hate crimes [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom