Zeroed In Armory

That Guy

Banned
Just thought I would weigh in on a lesser known, low end company called Zeroed In Armory because I had pretty good luck with them.

I bought my 300 Blackout upper from them and so far it has been great - everything I've fed through it has worked flawlessly. Sub sonic, supersonic, heavy, light, factory, handloads - everything shoots and shoots accurately.

I paid a total of $283 shipped for the upper, and if you buy it with a BCG it is an extra $90 (if I'm not mistaken). Shipping was fast and easy. It came with a 15" free float quad rail that I intended to swap out, but so far has been pretty solid, so I guess I'll leave it for a while.

Basically, matching it up with PSA lower parts and an Anderson lower receiver, I'm going to be into this for just over $500. Can't really complain about that. At least not through the first 1000 rounds.

Just thought I would share if anyone is looking for a low cost 5.56 upper or 300 BLK - look them up on facebook because they don't have a real web page (sort of shady, I get it, but it seemed to work for me).

Back
Top Bottom