Yugo SKS with BadAce Scout Mount, Held Zero for 400 Rounds Now. Shot to 1 Inch at 50 Meters

Thanks, it's a Norinco. That's a rubber buttpad to help increase the LOP since I got such long lanky arms LOL.
This was my first rifle I bought and I went a little crazy with adding the red dot. If I were to buy it now, I wouldn't put one on it. But I was a newb gun owner back then.

I haven't removed it since the SKS hasn't left the safe in 4+ years.

Just when tou thought the sks could not be uglier! Lol
screw-you-guys-im-going-home-37302743.png

Stay! Laugh at the haters! (More like teasers, I know they don't hate your rifle...)

If I ever win PowerBallz I'm gonna open up a Firearms Manufacturing Plant that exclusively builds rifles and pistols that are no longer made/imported.
They will be stock configuration and "modified".

Take the SKS for example; they will come in both 10-round swinging magazine and one that accepts AK mags...

If I ever win PowerBallz I'm gonna open up a Firearms Manufacturing Plant that exclusively builds rifles and pistols that are no longer made/imported.
They will be stock configuration and "modified".

Take the SKS for example; they will come in both 10-round swinging magazine and one that accepts AK mags...
I think some of the stamped steel greats need to be reborn.
STG 44, grease gun and many more... That big lottery win machine shop is up on my list.

Back
Top Bottom