• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

You've been warned.

[tinfoil]

Sometimes, the messenger needs to be shot.

[rofl]

Silver???? I thought the only way to survive the apocalypse was to buy farmland. I am confused – can someone please tell me in ominous voice with creepy, yet hopeful background music what I should buy to prosper in the post collapse world? [rolleyes]

Whats with the whole MC Escher thing going on in the background? Is that some type of hypnotic message?

-Mike

I thought the background music and graphics were some really bad new age or yoga meditation thing... Made me feel like putting on Nike's and catching a ride on a passing comet.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Do any of you guys remember the guy back in Y2K that was on the news who had converted a huge amount of his retirement into toilet paper? He had his garage full, sheds full. It was 10s of thousands of rolls. SOunds like the same guy.

I don't remember that guy, but I hope he also stored food so that he had a way to use all that TP. As for me, I don't store TP because I have trained myself to always have "no wipers". Cheaper that way. TMI?

I don't remember that guy, but I hope he also stored food so that he had a way to use all that TP. As for me, I don't store TP because I have trained myself to always have "no wipers". Cheaper that way. TMI?

The only time I ever had a no wiper was after a week of only eating MREs.

That is some impressive frugality. He was going to use it for trading stock and basically be a TP millionaire.

Whats with the whole MC Escher thing going on in the background? Is that some type of hypnotic message?

-Mike

I listened to about 4 minutes of it, and at one point he mentions a guy who was telling people about various government conspiracies to manipulate the price of precious metals, and then almost lost his life in a 'mysterious hit and run'. I'm guessing this guy didn't want to film himself talking so that he could keep the black helicopters off his trail for a little while longer...

Back
Top Bottom