Yet another P80 recovered during an arrest

At least they didn’t try and charge them with possession of a firearm with a obliterated serial number.

CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – Two men were arrested after police recovered an illegal firearm and narcotics during a traffic stop in Chicopee Saturday night.

According to Massachusetts State Police, 20-year old Jean C. Rios Rivera and 24-year-old Eduardo Maldonado Arocho of Springfield were arrested after police stopped their car for motor vehicle violations just after 11:00 p.m.

Police said there were four people in the car and after a short investigation, both Rivera and Arocho were found to be in possession of a loaded .40 caliber pistol with no identifiable marking and no firearm licenses. In addition, they had 40 bags of heroin, five Oxycodone pills, and money on them.

Both men were arrested and taken to State Police Springfield Barracks for booking.

Arocho and Rivera were charged with the following:

• Possession/carrying a firearm
  • Carrying a loaded firearm
  • Possession of a firearm without an FID card
  • Posses to distribute Class A drug (Heroin)
  • Posses Class B drug (Oxycodone)
Police said Arocho was bailed on $1,000 and Rivera was held on $10,000 bail and taken to the Hampshire County House of Correction pending their arraignment in Chicopee District Court.

immigration status? are these "Chicopee" men?

Clearly, since they were let go with very little bail. Had one of us been caught with an honest harmless documentation error on a firearm, expect bail to be so high that it can't be paid.

They need to "find" more of these so they can go after the law abiding.
FIFY

What is it with certain types of criminals and how they accessorize what they hold dear.

Bicycles, cars, and guns.

Certain types put the most ridiculous accessories on things.

Spinner wheels, ridiculous sounding exhaust, silly lasers and silly optics.

All flash and no cash. No marksmanship skills either.

I'm surprised it was not chromed out in tin foil.

Incidentally., they are illegal scum. This was featured on the Howie Carr show tonight. I can't wait to pay for their court appointed interpreters. Go Democrats in 2020!!!!! To hell.

Incidentally., they are illegal scum. This was featured on the Howie Carr show tonight. I can't wait to pay for their court appointed interpreters. Go Democrats in 2020!!!!! To hell.

I suspected as much, hence the low bail amounts

Back
Top Bottom