WTS Yao Modified Seiko SKX007 on Super Engineer II Bracelet

Description : I'm selling one of my Yao modified Seiko SKX007 watches. Bill Yao used to do some of the best mods on the workhorse SKX007 models from Seiko. Years ago he stopped modifying watches, so these have been tougher and tougher to find. He no longer even offers watch dials/parts for sale any more. If I didn't have another Yao I wouldn't be selling this one.

This one is in excellent condition. It has the Yao 300 MoD dial with sword hands. The red arrow tipped second hand is a nice touch. It also has a domed sapphire crystal. I added a Tungchoy Super Engineer II bracelet. It is an amazing accessory, very heavy, and it really helps the watch stand out. It's sized for a 6.75" wrist, but I have the extra links to make it full sized.

This watch is a one of a kind type of piece. There are others out there, but you may never see one in person, and you certainly won't run into anyone around here wearing one(other than me.....). This one also happens to run very accurately.

Accessories : There are no boxes or papers with this watch

Selling Terms : FTF, cash only

Price : [STRIKE=$375]$375[/STRIKE]$350

Contact Information: PM me here

Pictures:

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom