XD HiCap mag question...

ChevyGuy91

NES Member
i am active duty military, getting ready to mave back to my home in attleboro, and i am bringing my XD's with me. i have my Class A and my question is can i keep my hicap mags or should i get ride of them first? obviously the mags are newer then 1994, since the XD is a fairly new gun. i am a little unclear on wheather the hicap ban is on selling/purchasing, or owning/using.

thanks for any info.
ed

i am active duty military, getting ready to mave back to my home in attleboro, and i am bringing my XD's with me. i have my Class A and my question is can i keep my hicap mags or should i get ride of them first? obviously the mags are newer then 1994, since the XD is a fairly new gun. i am a little unclear on wheather the hicap ban is on selling/purchasing, or owning/using.

thanks for any info.
ed

You either need to get rid of them or keep them out of state, that's the short answer. Springfield, IIRC, does make cripplemags for the guns, so you could get some of those.

-Mike

well i have a 9, 2 10's and 2 12's, so i guess i will just see if i can find someone to trade the 12's for 10's. thanks for your help guys.

ed

Back
Top Bottom