WW II P 38

I get an E mail update from Widener's each week and this week they have a supply of Nazi P 38s,I'd like to order one but I'm not sure it can be brought into Ma or not. I figure it was made in the 40s so it should be okay but trying to read or understand Ma gun laws makes my head spin counter clockwise. Can anyone here give me an idea if they're legal?

I get an E mail update from Widener's each week and this week they have a supply of Nazi P 38s,I'd like to order one but I'm not sure it can be brought into Ma or not. I figure it was made in the 40s so it should be okay but trying to read or understand Ma gun laws makes my head spin counter clockwise. Can anyone here give me an idea if they're legal?

100% C&R elligible. I doubt a Dealer would transfer it for you. Do you have a C&R?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, why waste your money on a Russian Capture when you can have a lower end bring back for about the same money? If you need more help let me know.

Last edited:

I checked out their site. Did you see this message they have there?

No Sales of these items to California, D.C., New York, Cook County IL, Maryland or Massachusetts.
Orders Placed to these areas are subject to Cancellation Without Notice

I checked out their site. Did you see this message they have there?

No Sales of these items to California, D.C., New York, Cook County IL, Maryland or Massachusetts.
Orders Placed to these areas are subject to Cancellation Without Notice

There are a few companies that claim that on their web site, but when you call them to order, it's a whole different story. Of course, I'm not saying who they are.....

Also - mods - this seems to be in the wrong place - it should be in the MA laws section. Maybe move it?

I don't have a C&R and I most likely put the question n the wrong place. Been thinking about getting a C&R license. When I looked I didn't see the usual disclaimer but I will look again just to make sure.

There are a few companies that claim that on their web site, but when you call them to order, it's a whole different story. Of course, I'm not saying who they are.....

Also - mods - this seems to be in the wrong place - it should be in the MA laws section. Maybe move it?

Interesting. I might have to call around to see who those are. I never did understand what their issue is if you have it shipped to a FFL........

if you have a C&R license you can buy it and they'll ship it right to your house....

but not Widener's, they're f****** retards....

they have a copy of my LTC and my C&R and they wouldn't sell me a CZ-82...... MFers....

Back
Top Bottom