(WTS-SOLD) Pre-ban PWA lower

MammalFur

NES Member

Description : Early PWA lower (so early the engraving was done by hand! - this is before PWA got their machines to serialize/brand their lowers!). It's a collectable, but a useable one! Not something I want to sell, but need the cash.

Accessories: NOTE: In the photos the lower is complete, I will be removing all components. This will be sold exclusively as a lower with none of the lower parts kit included.

Selling Terms: Willing to travel for a serious buyer. Note: this stripped lower will be sold as a stripped lower, not a firearm under MA law. That being said, LTC/FID still required.

Price: $1399 OBO (feel free to message with offers) SOLD

Contact Information:
PM or email via site, please

Pictures:
IMG_2674.jpg
IMG_2675.jpg
IMG_2676.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.
When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom