• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Pre-ban Entreprise Arms L1A1 (Inch pattern FAL) .308 Semi-auto rifle PRICE DROP

Birdman_308

NES Member

Description :
Pre-ban Entreprise Arms L1A1, (British version of the FN FAL) It is chambered in 7.62x51 NATO. (.308)

This rifle was built by a well-known gunsmith named "Corky" Towle in Kingston, NH in 1994 from a British parts kit on a pre-ban Entreprise Arms receiver. (He has since passed unfortunately). I had him parkerize all the parts so the whole rifle would match. As a result, she is a very pretty rifle. Also, shoots great! I've only put a few hundred rounds through the rifle in the entire time I have owned it. No jams, runs perfectly. As a Pre-94, it includes a flash suppressor and bayonet lug. The L1A1 ("Inch-pattern" FAL) requires inch-pattern mags. I am including three such 20 round mags with the rifle. These are also pre-94 and MA legal. They are worth at least $100 each.

(Thank you NES member Usmcstlzr for this additional information): Entreprise receivers were manufactured in Buena Park, CA under a subcontractor prior to the Assault Weapons Ban (AWB) of 1994, either marked Buena Park, CA (Which was the machining subcontractor's location) or later Irwindale, CA (Entreprise's corporate office) with an additional contractors' marking "ABNI" on the receiver. Subsequent to the AWB, Entreprise changed contractors. Post-ban receivers will not bear this mark from '94 until they went out of business. This rifle is built on an "ABNI" receiver, which is pre-94.

Accessories : Comes with THREE 20 round Pre-Ban Magazines.

Selling Terms : Prefer EFA10 but can do FFL. Depending on the distance, and we can split the fee.

Price : $3,000.00 Trades towards awesome guitars or guns considered!

Contact Information: PM Here. You can also email me since I am bad about checking my PMs. Birdman308 at the mail service run by google, you know the one, dot com.

STATEMENT OF LEGAL COMPLIANCE
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG_8642.jpg
    IMG_8642.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 510
  • IMG_8641.jpg
    IMG_8641.jpg
    1,011.3 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_8640.jpg
    IMG_8640.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 468
  • IMG_8643-2000.jpg
    IMG_8643-2000.jpg