- Aug 12, 2020
Click here to view the product - $20 flat rate shipping on this gun
Location: 104 Independence Way, Coatesville, PA
Zip Code: 19320
Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $419.99
Willing to Ship: Yes
Links to more deals
Products on sale
All Promotions - (guns and ammo excluded from site wide promo codes)
LE Trade-In Glock 23 Gen 4, .40 S&W, Grade 2, Comes in Glock Box
GLOCK’s compact 40 S&W, equivalent of the GLOCK 19 Gen4, puts controllable power into an ideally-sized package—substantial enough for police patrol, small enough for discreet and comfortable all-day concealed carry.
It is the top choice for professionals who work undercover. The Modular back strap system makes it possible to instantly customize its grip to accommodate any hand size. The reversible magazine catch makes it ideal for left and right-handed shooters.
No returns on firearms for cosmetic issues
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
IMPORTANT: You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout. You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms
High capacity magazines are not legal in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws before ordering. It’s the customer's responsibility to comply with all laws regarding these items.