• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS 20 gauge accidentally bought

I went to cabellas and bought a bunch of federal 20 gauge buck and slugs by accident when I was supposed to get 12 gauge. Can somebody please take them off my hands. 20 slugs and 10 buckshot. Tbh I just want my money back but I can’t return ammunition.

Last edited:

I went to cabellas and bought a bunch of federal 20 gauge buck and slugs by accident when I was supposed to get 12 gauge. Can somebody please take them off my hands. 20 slugs and 10 buckshot. Tbh I just want my money back but I can’t return ammunition.
Put them away on a shelf and forget about them until you need them or someone else needs them. Things can't be that tight financially......yet.
I've got ammo in calibers I don't even have guns for. The way things are going, it will likely be handed out for defensive purposes.

Any 20 gauge sabot slugs?

You bought a bunch? 30 shotshells? Really?

Suck it up. Learn your lesson. Pay attention!!!

Go green. Post a Karma and maybe earn some Karma.

Back
Top Bottom