WTB Military Helmets/Liners

TrackDayRdr

NES Member
My 15yo has developed an interest in collecting military equipment, specifically helmets and liners. A couple of months ago he picked up his first item: a Korean war rear seam, swivel bale helmet shell. All of a sudden he can't get enough and is looking for a Korean war era liner and wants to find militaria shows and dealers. I can't tell you how many times we've been to army/navy stores in the past 6 months. All of this is fine with me, it's 100 times better than weekends on the XBox.

Before I burn any more gas I figured I would see what my fellow NES have that they might be willing to sell. Let me know what you have and I'll pass the info along to my son.

We're located north of Boston.

Thanks!

US Military or any military? Your price range??

He currently has a Korean war shell and is looking for a liner, but also wants a Brodie, Russian WW2 and last an Adrian.

My price range? Zero, but because he is 15 and can't get a job just yet his reach is somewhat limited until it gets closer to Christmas at which point I can put something under the tree for him.

What do you have?

I have Nazi Police helmet from WWII. In Good shape with symbols still on them Obviously cant let it go for nothing. Sorry.

I have Nazi Police helmet from WWII. In Good shape with symbols still on them Obviously cant let it go for nothing. Sorry.

Maybe I worded that indirectly - I said my price range was zero, as it's not my hobby. My son has been saving for things but he doesn't have a job so isn't able to buy pristine collector grade items with the money he's able to scrounge up doing projects here and there. At the same time, Santa has more of a budget than my son does. Pics and price?

Back
Top Bottom