• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTB: 8” MPX barrel & handguard

Firearm_addict

NES Member
As the title states, I’m in search for an 8” Sig MPX 9mm barrel and an m-lok handguard.

Any leads to either would be very helpful (not interested in the CF Lancer handguard).

If you have either of the above and want to sell, please DM me!

Thank you all, have a great day 👍

how many hens teeth would you like with that MPX barrel? seriously for an MPX barrel I’d call inleadwetrust then Sig in that order. handguards are easier to find, so whatever.

how many hens teeth would you like with that MPX barrel? seriously for an MPX barrel I’d call inleadwetrust then Sig in that order. handguards are easier to find, so whatever.
Hens teeth…😂😂😂

Thanks for the recommendation! After the holidays I planned on reaching out to Sig, but will try inleadwetrust first per suggestion.

I figured no one will have either the barrel or the handguard I desire here honestly…but you really never know what people just keep hanging around lol. Taking a few minutes out of my day to make this post wasn’t all that bad though, I’ve got good info from it so far 😁

Anyways, I hope you have a great Holiday season! Thanks again for the help

Back
Top Bottom