WPR IDPA Photo Spread 2/7/09

JGreen

NES Member
Centrally locatated to several GREAT gun clubs
I had the digital camera with me today and thought I put some of the uglier mugs out here for all to see [smile] The WP&R SO Team delivered an exceptional match!

Mike-Mike
278.jpg

Glocky, JAR & PDog
284.jpg

Thanks for the NES Mansfield Shoot sticker CrossX
282.jpg

268.jpg

272.jpg

274.jpg

Hey Glocky
276.jpg

PDog setting the flashlight stage
283.jpg

265.jpg

I'm a lumberjack and I don't care...Lugnut, Pat & JAR
250.jpg

Solo JAR
255.jpg

241.jpg

I don't know who this tacticool guy is, but he was a master of the Glock and moved like a bobcat. All I can say is.....WOW!
258.jpg

261.jpg

Gun, check. Ammo, check. Positive affirmations, check. Shoe laces tied, check. Fly zippered, check. Lugnut and his pre COF checklist!
252.jpg

Damn, there he is again [smile]
257.jpg

RIP Bailey
IMG_7367.jpg

Nice work JG.

Lugnut was looking serious today with his very hirsute choppers! By the way, I think he uses the same check list as me!

Great match and it was good to see so many new faces at WPR IDPA

its good to see these pix up hopefully they will attract more participants it was great having u in attendance today

Thanks for the pics! It was a good time...

Nice meeting you all.

I'll definitely be back for more :)

Great match as usual. Thanks to the match staff who put in a ton of work so we can all come out and have fun. Nice pics Jon. If you don't mind, I think I'll snag the one of me shooting to use as my facebook profile pic for a while and see what reactions I get.

Nice work JG.

Lugnut was looking serious today with his very hirsute choppers! By the way, I think he uses the same check list as me!

Hey Jon- where is the action shot that gave me performance anxiety?? LOL.

Good time. I never want to go home after a match.

Back
Top Bottom