• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Would-be burglars armed with 'billy club' pick the wrong farmer to try to rob: 'I will shoot'

NHCraigT

NES Member
Would-be burglars armed with 'billy club' pick the wrong farmer to try to rob: 'I will shoot'
Washington state farmer Sam Krautscheid had just baled hay with one of his sons and was heading to an Eric Church concert when his evening took an unexpected turn, and he was forced to use his gun to protect his farm from suspected criminals.
"I’ve got a loud voice. And I just started yelling to get down. ‘Get down, get on the ground and don't come any closer,’" Krautscheid told Fox News Digital in a phone interview. "‘I don't want to shoot, but I will shoot."...

That article was written in the folksiest vernacular I’ve ever read. My interpretation of the quote below, is that the farmer was about to fire a warning shot into the ground?

”The front individual stayed up for quite a bit, was somewhat defiant of the process and made me nervous to the point I felt I was probably a couple of seconds away from having to put one on the ground next to him to try to get them compliant. But, thank God, I didn't have to," he said.”

That article was written in the folksiest vernacular I’ve ever read. My interpretation of the quote below, is that the farmer was about to fire a warning shot into the ground?

”The front individual stayed up for quite a bit, was somewhat defiant of the process and made me nervous to the point I felt I was probably a couple of seconds away from having to put one on the ground next to him to try to get them compliant. But, thank God, I didn't have to," he said.”
either that, or "warning" shots into "the front individual" for the education of his neighbors

Back
Top Bottom