'Workforce reshaping'

And yet another new program to 'reshape' the workforce...Between high year tenure, career retention screening panel (both essentially up or out for enlisted), now this - not sure there's going to be any experience left in a year or two.

In fairness, some of the criteria are perfectly agreeable. Sex offenders, felons, less than a 3.5 evaluation average (you have to suck REALLY bad at life to AVERAGE less than 3.5)...

Problem is that the Libtards think that serving in the military is just like working for Walmart. They have no respect for those that serve and no idea what those that serve are obligated to do. Unfortunately, most of those in the DOD upper management structure have become bean counters and only know how to fight budget wars rather than concentrating on how to keep our nation safe. Just my humble opinion.

Congress, unlike a half century ago, hardly has any veterans in its membership. Those who have served are far more understanding of those who do serve and have served. IMO our politicians are inclined to think of the military as a necessary but expensive evil. Empathy is no longer part of the equation.

Congress, unlike a half century ago, hardly has any veterans in its membership. Those who have served are far more understanding of those who do serve and have served. IMO our politicians are inclined to think of the military as a necessary but expensive evil. Empathy is no longer part of the equation.

Just remember, John Kerry is a vet.

He sure is. And so admired by his fellow Vets. If you have a chance, read his testimony in "Winter Soldier". He should have been shot as a traitor.

Sorry I should have put on my sarcasm meter, shot would be too good for him, Putin might have a suggestion or three.

Also interesting, anyone notice how his face doesn't move anymore? Maybe the botox will work its way a bit deeper.

Figured you were being sarcastic but then I remembered the people of this state keep reelecting him. I do thank the good Lord that he failed in his bid for higher office. It's fitting, though, that the C-I-C would appoint him to Secretary of State to fill the shoes of another embarrassing politician who probably has the same disdain for the military. Birds of a feather.

I have a special hate for people who wear uniform items to protest on behalf of any political cause.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

More policies came down Friday - highlight was no waiting until re-up time to fire anyone that gets DUI'd.

And not just convicted of DUI, but found by 'a preponderance of evidence' (more likely than not) to have operated a vehicle, vessel, or aircraft while impaired, shall be immediately processed for discharge. Bunch of other alcohol related stuff, too.

They are NOT ####ing around with getting rid of anyone and everyone they can. Taking all the fun out of the job.

Back
Top Bottom