Worcester Pistol Rifle Club IDPA Match - March 7th

My one complaint.... not enough time to chat more with everyone. [grin] Nice work Steve and all the SOs! What a great time. So good to see so many new shooters.. awesome.

Thanks for another great match! I appreciate the t-shirt covered paper and strong hand/weak hand stages.

I had a great time as well. Thanks to the organizers and the SOs!

I have to agree with Jon. While I shot the strong/weak hand stage exceedingly poorly it was an amazing eye opener. I know what I'll being doing at my next few trips to the range! :)

I have to agree with Jon. While I shot the strong/weak hand stage exceedingly poorly it was an amazing eye opener. I know what I'll being doing at my next few trips to the range! :)

Great attitude. Practice on your weaknesses not just on what you like. I had a missed head shot and I practice weak/strong hand a bunch- that was a good stage.

Great match. I also really appreciate the t-shirt covered targets. Would it be worth asking shooters to donate some old shirts to the club so we can do this more often?

Great match. I also really appreciate the t-shirt covered targets. Would it be worth asking shooters to donate some old shirts to the club so we can do this more often?

That was my bunch of old tee shirts you shot up... so donations would be welcome!!!

I had a great time as well. Thanks to the organizers and the SOs!

[grin] That's why I put that stage in!!! Forces you to work on stuff you may not always think about doing...Glad you enjoyed the match and hope to see you at the next WPRC IDPA in April!!!!

[grin] That's why I put that stage in!!! Forces you to work on stuff you may not always think about doing...Glad you enjoyed the match and hope to see you at the next WPRC IDPA in April!!!!
Isn't that funny, I thought stage 3 was the "give me" stage.[grin] It was the other three that I had problems with.[frown]

Respectfully,

jkelly

Match Results
Best Score Lugnut 96.58
Most accurate JGreen Down 17
CDP Winner Bill Thorpe 151.59
ESP Winner Andrew Healy 150.84
ESR Winner Chopper 132.49 Only wheel gunner
Most respectful JKelly
Fastest Raw Time Gene Gelberger 75.53
Fastest Score posting John Cunningham

There are many more noteables but that's a start.[smile]

Match Results
Best Score Lugnut 96.58
Most respectful JKelly

Best humor Chopper [grin]

Respectfully,

jkelly

Match Results
Best Score Lugnut 96.58
Most respectful JKelly

Fastest moon clip loader: Negotiator...we were running out on stage two during the match!

Fastest moon clip loader: Negotiator...we were running out on stage two during the match!

What was that revolver? I may have to add one to "the ever growing list of firearms I must own" :)

Back
Top Bottom