Worcester Pistol Rifle Club IDPA Match - March 7th

Worcester Pistol Rifle Club IDPA Match

Date: Saturday, March 7th, 2009
Time: 9:30 AM rain or shine.

Registration starts at 9:30, safety briefing at 10 AM followed by the match.

There will be a low light stage, so bring your flashlights!!

Hope to see lots of our regular folks and new shooters too!!! We had a great turnout of new shooters at the Feb match, so hope to see you all back for the next match.

WPRC IDPA Team.

Worcester Pistol Rifle Club IDPA Match

Date: Saturday, March 7th, 2009
Time: 9:30 AM rain or shine.

Registration starts at 9:30, safety briefing at 10 AM followed by the match.

There will be a low light stage, so bring your flashlights!!

Hope to see lots of our regular folks and new shooters too!!! We had a great turnout of new shooters at the Feb match, so hope to see you all back for the next match.

WPRC IDPA Team.

I will be out of town. What about some practice sessions? You guys having a regular schedule for that?

I would like to get involved with this match, does one have to be a member of the club to participate? Is there a practice time to "refresh"...havent shot in over a year

I would like to get involved with this match, does one have to be a member of the club to participate? Is there a practice time to "refresh"...havent shot in over a year

All are welcome. You don't need to be a club member to shoot the IDPA match.

Hope to see you there.

It's revolver month for me, anyone else shooting wheelguns?[smile]

Peter- I want to bring my 686... and I will some day. But I still need to get some gear for it. Soon enough. I think I'll be playing with my G34 again for a while.

Peter- I want to bring my 686... and I will some day. But I still need to get some gear for it. Soon enough. I think I'll be playing with my G34 again for a while.
Dave,
I have all the gear you need to shoot your 686 this Saturday. I have Safariland Comp-2, Comp-3 Speed Loaders and a 561-09 holster (4") as well as a TKW Holster (4") and 6 or 8 TKW speed loader holders. If you'd you'd like to try my gear out before you buy your own stuff, try these.

Respectfully,

jkelly

Wow John! You are connected! Were you planning on going? If so I'd love to check out the gear. I don't think I'd shoot with it though as I've never used a speedloader before so I'm sure I need practice. I have some Comp3s on order as well as the TKW pouches and holster! I was told TKW is some good stuff. I hope to see you. Thanks!
Dave

Dave,
I have all the gear you need to shoot your 686 this Saturday. I have Safariland Comp-2, Comp-3 Speed Loaders and a 561-09 holster (4") as well as a TKW Holster (4") and 6 or 8 TKW speed loader holders. If you'd you'd like to try my gear out before you buy your own stuff, try these.

Respectfully,

jkelly

Dave,
I'll bring the L-frame stuff with me on Saturday.

Respectfully,

jkelly

Dave - go on, shoot the 686...It may slow you down enough for me to catch you up [smile]

You know that I would never shoot it unpreprared don't you? [smile]

Seriously- at a session at the Indoor Nationals- Dave Olhasso emphasized the value of shooting different guns, he believes it really helps you learn different things. So I'm going to give it a whirl. I have a 686 and just have the urge to give it some time on the range at some point this year. I think the two things that I need to learn are the reloads and the longer trigger. I think the gun shoots just great and the longer trigger won't kill me- except weak hand shooting.. that's some real work with a factory trigger. Reloads... well...I have no idea how hard that will be.... it will be a challenge for sure!

But... I can't wait to get back with the G34.... my true love... or maybe even my G35 in ESP. [wink]

Looking forward to shooting with you all again on Saturday!

I have a new shooter who is a good friend of mine meeting me at the range after the match to take her first shots ever as well.

Good times...

You know that I would never shoot it unpreprared don't you? [smile]

Seriously- at a session at the Indoor Nationals- Dave Olhasso emphasized the value of shooting different guns, he believes it really helps you learn different things. So I'm going to give it a whirl. I have a 686 and just have the urge to give it some time on the range at some point this year. I think the two things that I need to learn are the reloads and the longer trigger. I think the gun shoots just great and the longer trigger won't kill me- except weak hand shooting.. that's some real work with a factory trigger. Reloads... well...I have no idea how hard that will be.... it will be a challenge for sure!

But... I can't wait to get back with the G34.... my true love... or maybe even my G35 in ESP. [wink]

I still don't see how you can be in love with a Tuppaware gun [grin]

Only kidding Lugnut!!!!!!!!

Steve, Great match today! Thanks to everyone that came out and all the SO's who did a great job.

Now.... Where are the scores!

The shoot was a lot of fun, nice job guys!

Respectfully,

jkelly

This was a great match. One of the best and most well run I've been to yet. Great weather, real good bunch of people, and some great shooting. The low light stage was awesome. Thanks very much to all the WPRC Staff and Members for hosting this shoot.

This was a great match. One of the best and most well run I've been to yet. Great weather, real good bunch of people, and some great shooting. The low light stage was awesome. Thanks very much to all the WPRC Staff and Members for hosting this shoot.

By the look of your NES name, you must be a fan of the film Goodfellas!!![grin]

Glad you came and enjoyed the match!!!!! Hope to see you at WPRC again in April, I said April [grin]

Back
Top Bottom