Worcester Pistol PIN SHOOT July 21

john1911

NES Member
The Worcester Pistol & Rifle Club bowling pin shoot is this Sunday July 21st one week early. The club has an open house on the 28th and we had to move the pin shoot back a week. Tell your friends don't let them miss this great pin shoot!

Registration starts at Noon.

Pin Shoots | Worcester Pistol Rifle Club

[laugh2]

Thanks for the reminder. It's on my calender. I enjoy shooting bowling pins at WPRC, well with me, it is more like shooting into the dirt berm backstop and have the pins just sit there staring back at me!

Any info on the open house? I'm on the waiting list to join, so it might be a while for me. But just curious.

Thanks,

Jay

Actually it is for the neighbors and local politicians we have limited parking. If you have not seen the inside range I can show you at the next match. Not sure how many people are on the waiting list we do loose some members each renewal. I don't believe they will add members until March I might be wrong on the date.

Hope to see you Sunday! Also I have the same problem, the berm keeps getting in front of the pins.

The winners are: Centerfire First Match Bob Flumere Second Match Alan Finkel Third Match Mike LaFountain

Rimfire First Match Ryan Godbout, Second Match Ryan Godbout, Third Match Anthony White.

Thanks everyone for all the help.

Next match is Sunday August 25th [laugh]

I'm famous.... had a great time at my first pin shoot and took first in both of the first two rimfire matches but choked in the 3rd one. that's ok because my friend's 10 year old son won the third match. It was a great time had by all.... even the guys who were about to resort to throwing rocks because they couldn't get all six down with 30 rounds... Hey we all have off days. Best $5 donation for a few hours of fun. I will be attending next months as well. met some great people and had a "blast". Thanks to all of the people who helped make this a success.

Back
Top Bottom