Worcester Pistol and Rifle Club - October 10 IDPA

Greetings - I am match director for the October 10th IDPA match at Worcester Pistol and Rifle Club.

We have six interesting and challenging courses of fire for your shooting enjoyment - one will be an indoor low light stage.

As usual we will start registration and 9:30AM. Safety briefing will be at 10AM, first shots after the briefing.

Hope to see you all at the match - rain or shine!! Hope to see some new folks at the match!!

Steve

I'm sorry to be missing this one. My friends really need to learn to check my match schedule before picking their wedding days.

IF YOU HAVEN'T SHOT AT WORCESTER IT'S A GREAT PLACE TO START ,REALLY FRIENDLY CREW AND ALWAYS HELPFUL .HAVE ALWAYS TREATED US OUT OF TOWN GUYS GOOD

So does that mean you'll be there?

Respectfully,
jkelly

So does that mean you'll be there?

Respectfully,
jkelly

HAD PLANNED ON BEING THERE ALL WEEK THEN LOOKED AT MY CALENDER TO FIND I'M WORKING MY PARTIME JOB ON SATURDAY...FEAST OR FAMINE AND IT ALWAYS FALLS ON DAYS WHEN YOU HAVE PLANS...HAVE A GREAT SHOOT AND WISH I WAS GOING SINCE I MISSED THE LAST FEW WORKING ....AND YOU MR.KELLY ARE ONE OF THE GUYS I WAS TALKING ABOUT SO I'M SURE THE NEW GUY WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF BY THE WHOLE CREW.

TOM

Tom,
Kind of you to say, you will be missed.

Respectfully,
jkelly

Lot of fun this morning, thanks Steve the WPRC crew.

Respectfully,
jkelly

Lot of fun this morning, thanks Steve the WPRC crew.

Ditto.

I wish I shot better. I guess I should pay more attention to things like "shots are taken on the move from P1 to P2" and "shots taken from P1" not jump off the bed and walk closer to the threat before engaging [rofl]

Smooth match with fun stages Steve! Good times [grin]

I did not, however, see my ass kissing reflected accurately in my score. I guess I'll have to learn to shoot... [laugh]

Smooth match with fun stages Steve! Good times [grin]

I did not, however, see my ass kissing reflected accurately in my score. I guess I'll have to learn to shoot... [laugh]

[rofl] That cracked me up Pdogg!!! I have no control over the scores...so learn to shoot [grin]

Thanks to all the SO's and shooters for making the match such a great time.

I also found out yesterday that squading up with talent doesn't result in that talent rubbing of on me. [laugh]

I'm also better understanding the phrase: "shooting a revolver turns every stage into limited vickers". Although, my 2 FTN's should convince me to either slow down, or take the time to reload one more time.

... and a HUGE thank you to Glocky for making more target stands and those fantastic walls and stands for the club. Great job, as always Glocky!!!

... and a HUGE thank you to Glocky for making more target stands and those fantastic walls and stands for the club. Great job, as always Glocky!!!

Yes that stuff was great and he did a fine job SOing my squad even tho he was a bit under the weather. Thanks!

I also found out yesterday that squading up with talent doesn't result in that talent rubbing of on me. [laugh]

I'm also better understanding the phrase: "shooting a revolver turns every stage into limited vickers". Although, my 2 FTN's should convince me to either slow down, or take the time to reload one more time.

Shooting SSR is tougher IMO than ESR for reloads anyway ... smaller holes, ejection isn't always as clean, and the moon clips just brop in those craters! Either way shooting with Gene and Michael will help you a lot. The rubbing off of talent doesn't happen during the match- it happens after. [wink]

Wouldn't shooting the 686 with moon clips be awesome?

Back
Top Bottom