• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

***Worcester IDPA Match SAT May 9Th***

Mike-Mike

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
I an Match director for this match and I have some interesting stages planned.

I would like to invite anyone interested in IDPA to stop by and play or watch. [smile]

The club is www.wprclub.com

Come by and shoot a down zero!

[wink]

What is the time frame on this match? I was going to bring a friend to the range this Saturday around 9am... wondering if I am still able to?

We will be setting up from around 8AM. Match typically lasts till around 2PM, sometimes earlier - depends on the number of shooters. Why not come down and check it out?

Gaming? Knowing you... you've probably run each stage 10 times already! [rofl] I hope to make it!

Hey as long as they are legit IDPA stages Mike-Mike.. I'm looking forward to it.

Me ? Ten times? What's the matter with you? With the ammo shortage I'm down to about six time each stage...[smile]

Look out Mike- Mike...here comes the rule book!! LOL

There were 9 CDP shooters out of 35 total at the April match, making it the 2nd most popular division. SSP had 21, ESP had 4, and ESR had 1.

Great now I know I won't be last (since sigs jam all the time).

Well, since I know where this gun came from... [rolleyes] all I can say is I wouldn't count on any jams. Don't know where that idea came from either- I've got thousands of rounds thru many of my Sigs without jams. I just prefer to shoot plastic like yourself unless your screen name is a fake. [smile]

Great now I know I won't be last (since sigs jam all the time).

Umm...not sure which alternative universe you've been shooting in but Sig's, jamming all the time? I have three - P226 in 9mm (SSP) P220 .45 ( Thanks Lugnut...) for CDP and P229 in .40S&W for ESP ( Don't worry Mr. Kelly). I think I've been doing okay with them. I'd rather shoot my 226 than my G17, but that's just a personal preference. Both are fine handguns...I just prefer the Sig.

Back
Top Bottom