Worcester IDPA December Match 12/15/2012

Worcester IDPA December Match 12/15/2012

Worcester Pistol and Rifle club would like to invite you to this event. Public is welcome to the monthly IDPA matches:

WPRC Members: $10.00
Non-Members:$15.00

Title: WPRC IDPA November Match Date: Saturday 12/15/2012

Registration 9:15-9:45am
Shooters Meeting: 10:00am
Notes: WPRC IDPA December Match
Five Stages
Match Director: Paul Drapeau

If you have any questions feel free to email: [email protected]

Please Note: The club is going to an electronic access system and the regular membership will be picking up their new FOB's on Saturday and we need to keep an area clear for members to park near the club house. All WPRC members that shoot IDPA please pick up your FOB's on SAT.

See you there,

--Michael French

Shot the IDPA at Worcester for the first time today with my son; 3rd time shooting IDPA. Great time, great folks. Looking forward to next match.

nice I was there also, did you film that with a hat com? what did you use and how did you mount it? Did the flim help you review your techniques?

Nice day, warmed up. there were some difficult stages

Great match today. Thanks to Paul, Mike, Will, and Bob for running a great match and squads, respectively. Thanks to John for getting the match results out so fast, as usual!

Was anyone able to successfully hit all three of the first three targets on Stage One?

nice I was there also, did you film that with a hat com? what did you use and how did you mount it? Did the flim help you review your techniques?

Nice day, warmed up. there were some difficult stages

I use a Contour Roam with their flat surface mount zip tied to the visor on my hat. It works great but I do have to wear my hat pretty tight to handle the weight.
Watching the video definately helps me see what I am doing wrong for example I can see that my reloads are still pretty bad and not the way I try to do them when I practice.

Back
Top Bottom