• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Worcester IDPA 9/10/11

Mike-Mike

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Worcester IDPA 9/10/11

Worcester Pistol and Rifle club would like to invite you to this event.

Title: WPRC IDPA MATCH

Date: Saturday 9/10/11
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Notes: WPRC IDPA MATCH
Registration 9:15 - 9:45
6 Stages Bring a flashlight.
100 rd Min

What a great day, the WPRC team did a great job... scores are available a few hours after the match is over, the match ended at 1:30 ish and great COFs. Hats off to the WPRC, 5 stars!

I have a quick question about WPR. I have never attended an IDPA match, and I'm really interesting in getting involved. I have a 638 J-Frame and an M&P 9mm FS coming soon, and I want to get into the game. Do you have to be a member of WPR? What is the cost associated with a match? Any information for a newbie would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

I have a quick question about WPR. I have never attended an IDPA match, and I'm really interesting in getting involved. I have a 638 J-Frame and an M&P 9mm FS coming soon, and I want to get into the game.
You'd be better off shooting IDPA with the M&P. I love revolvers but a 5-shot j-frame would be a huge disadvantage.

Do you have to be a member of WPR?
NO

What is the cost associated with a match?
$10/member $15/non-member

Any information for a newbie would be really appreciated.
Attend an IDPA practice: WPRC and MWT hold monthly or bi-weekly practices. Look into the GOAL Intro to IDPA course.

Back
Top Bottom