Worcester IDPA 5/8/10 Invite!

Mike-Mike

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Worcester 5/8/10 IDPA Match

Please come out to Worcester Pistol and Rifle Club located in Boylston MA. We have 6 challenging stages for you to enjoy! Bring your flashlight.

Practice held Sunday 5/2/10 6:30pm

Match Held
Sat 5/8/10
M.D. Jon Green
Time 9:15-9:45 Registration

www.wprclub.com

If you are new to IDPA, now is your chance. These are open to the public. You need not be a WPR member or an IDPA member to shoot a match. [smile]

Do you have anymore info. I've never shot IDPA and would like to try it. I have the holsters and pistols but how many rounds would I need and what other equipment is recomended
Thanks
Skip

A typical match has a minimum round count around 80-100. I suggest bringing 200, then you'll definitely have plenty. You need gun, ammo, holster, 2 mag carriers, 3 magazines, a flashlight, eye and ear protection, and whatever clothing necessary to conceal your gear. (A vest works great). The holster has to be worn on the strong side behind the centerline(ie armpit) on the belt and completely cover the trigger guard.

This will be my second match(third if you count qualifier) and it is great fun and excellent practice for your shooting skills! All the folks at WPR are exceptionally helpful! You will have a good experience and probably be hooked as I am. Hope to see ya there!

Does anyone have a M&P 9 fullsize right handed belt holster I could borrow and is coming to WPRC on sat?

I'm in day 51 waiting for my raven holster to ship......

I have a extra Serpa kydex OWB belt holster that is for a M&P 9MM, if your interested in it, I can toss it in the bag.

Does anyone have a M&P 9 fullsize right handed belt holster I could borrow and is coming to WPRC on sat?

I'm in day 51 waiting for my raven holster to ship......

Thanks guy's lot's of fun great stages , worth the wait , can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday , thanks again.

Thanks to the match director (Jon Green) for the interesting stages. Next time you order rain tell them to hold the lighting [wink]. Shooting through the GOAL van was a treat.

This was my third IDPA Shoot and and you folks put on a good one! Very challenging tested all the skills! Thanks a bunch and see ya in June!

Mike!

Great match today. Challenging stages with plenty of one handed shooting, head shots, and tight no shoots. Other than the weather, awesome match. Thanks to Jon and his capable match staff.

Another great match you guys put on with some interesting stages . Alot of laughs too ,thanks to Mike-Mike but you have to lighten up buddy and not be so serious all the time ...lol....Eisenhow did a great job soing ,thanks

Another great match you guys put on with some interesting stages . Alot of laughs too ,thanks to Mike-Mike but you have to lighten up buddy and not be so serious all the time ...lol....Eisenhow did a great job soing ,thanks

Mike-Mike is wound pretty tight. I just wish he could learn to laugh a little.

Hey, did you see his flashlight technique?

Jon and crew, great match. The weather finally cooperated with shooters.
Stage 4 had me use all my ammo carriers allowed by the rules.

It was a washout. But a great time and great stages. Shooting the AR through the van was cool.

Great match, great fun thanks to all!! Pick-Up gun stages are a personal favorite of mine.... Yes even though I got -10 on with the AR stage[rolleyes]. It was great fun to down a few rounds through the van.

4589698915_7b4defb3d5_o.jpg

thanks, guys. I wound up shooting much better than I thought I would. Great stages, loved the variety.

damn, looks/sound like fun! One of these days I'll grow a pair and try...

Nobody is going to care if you shoot slowly or poorly. They will remember you if you are unsafe. Come on down to practice or match. Be sure to introduce yourself as being a new shooter. They'll make sure to pair you up with someone more experienced and won't make you go first on a stage.

Back
Top Bottom