Worcester IDPA 4/7/2012

Worcester IDPA 4/7/2012

Worcester Pistol and Rifle club would like to invite you to this event.

Title: WPRC IDPA MATCH
Date: Saturday 4/7/2012
MD: Michael French
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Notes: WPRC IDPA MATCH
Registration 9:15 - 9:45
Practice held- 4/1/2012 @ 4:00pm
If you have any questions feel free to email: [email protected]

See you there,

--Mike

Last edited:
Usually it is around 100 rounds. Bring 150 in case you need to reshoot a stage. Worcester usually has a low-light stage so bring a flashlight.

Make sure you tell the safety officer in your squad that you are new. He will put you last so you can watch the other shooters.

Slight extension on the clubhouse closing. There will be a lowlight stage on Saturday.

Peter

So this was my first match using a revolver and I think I made every mistake possibe [banghead] Failure to neutralize, hit on a non threat, starting a reload before I was behind cover, tape got stuck to my moon clip while trying to reload, and most importantly forgetting that a revolver only holds 6 rounds.
Thanks to all the SO's, it was actually a great match with good stages.
[video=youtube_share;vDH2blSLbm0]http://youtu.be/vDH2blSLbm0[/video]

Thank you to everybody who came out to shoot the match and I would like especially thank all of the SO's, ASO's and volunteers that helped out. Scores should be out soon, so stay tuned.

Michael French

wrong, its Thank you for putting on such an awesome shoot! I say one of the best local matches period! Who else does 6 stages including a flashlight stage once a month with moving targets, spinner,steel and a chance to shoot someone elses weapon and someone elses ammo !!! [grin]

Look forward to next month!

Thank you to everybody who came out to shoot the match and I would like especially thank all of the SO's, ASO's and volunteers that helped out. Scores should be out soon, so stay tuned.

Michael French

Mike
Great match.
Appreciate the effort.

Chris

I like it. Shooting while lying down at an obscured target is actually plausible, unlike that low light stage at the last match at WPRC. I have tried to block that one from my memory

I know. Personally I am shocked weak hand retention while prone was not the stage procedure.

Was there an FTN if -1 or better could not be scored?

Why would FTN not be in play? It was a visual barrier that didn't even completely cover the target and wasn't limited vickers.

Back
Top Bottom