Worcester IDPA 1/8/11

Mike-Mike

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Please join us for another great match.

www.wprclub.com

Worcester Pistol and Rifle Club would like to welcome you to this event.

Min Round Count 96 rounds but bring more if you shoot like me.[wink]
IDPA
MD: JOHN C
Time: 9:15 - 9:45 Registration
1/8/11 Saturday
6 Stages - NO FLASHLIGHT needed[smile]

What fancy flashlight did santa bring?

Santa got me a Four Sevens Quark AA2: http://www.4sevens.com/product_info.php?cPath=297_306&products_id=1656

4SevensQuarkAA2_800x536.jpg

It is sweet.

lets just say, you don't NEED it but it's not necessarily prohibited. You may want to bring yours and hold it the whole time just in case.

With black sights.. I may actually need one.. unless of course it's a well lit stage and you are just busting my chops. [smile]

Yea, those hand warmers were key.

Ugh, I really have to practice my one hand shooting. Those long one hand shots were a bear.

We found a pair of gloves after the match. E-mail me at [email protected] and I will make arrangements for pickup at the club.

Next months match (MD is Mike-Mike) will be the postal match plus 2 additional stages. It will also be our 2nd John Kelly Memorial Match. $5 from each shooters match fee will be donated to GOAL. We will also pass the hat for GOAL and the donation will be from "The friends of John Kelly".

Respectfully,
Peter

Yea, those hand warmers were key.

Ugh, I really have to practice my one hand shooting. Those long one hand shots were a bear.

Actually a wolf, not a bear if I remember correctly. [grin]

Now if I can just quit the "failure to think straight", I'll place much better. Oh well It is all fun and I had a good squad to shoot with. Thanks again for your patience Wil.

Actually a wolf, not a bear if I remember correctly. [grin]
No, that was a different stage. The wolf stage was two-handed. The jeweler stage was one handed. [wink]

Now if I can just quit the "failure to think straight", I'll place much better. Oh well It is all fun and I had a good squad to shoot with. Thanks again for your patience Wil.
I had the thinking part down fine. But I'm still glacially slow with the revolver.

Back
Top Bottom