Women on Target - June 27th - Nenameseck Sportsmen's Club - Ware MA

Nenameseck Sportsmen's Club will be hosting a Women on Target class on June 27th.

Interested ladies should contact me, Kim Golinski at the GOAL office to sign up. 508-393- 5333 x 206

The class is limited to 30 ladies, so don't wait!![grin]

nscwot.png

Last edited:
6 ladies have signed up for this and I have 24 more openings. Don't wait til the last minute to sign up for this class, they fill up quick!!

I sent my mom and sister to the one on May 30 in Millis and they have caught the bug! Both are applying for their LTC's and are looking forward to going shopping again.

Today was the WOT at Nenameseck Sportsmen club in Palmer and it was successful!!

We could not have asked for a better day! The weather was excellent, the volunteers were fantastic and all 29 ladies left the class with more knowledge than they expected.

Oh yeah and they got to shoot all day!! The instant smiles when they nailed the steel plates with the AK or AR and they heard the little "ping", The screams of joy when they saw those clays breaking and the tight grouping on the paper targets from the handgun range made it all worth while!!!

This WOT event also included archery, one thing that I did get to participate in! I think I may have a new hobby!!

A special thanks to Jon Green from GOAL, Big_Red, Mikey and Prosperine!! They all stepped up and made this day a huge success!!

It was an honor and a great pleasure to be able to help out with this event. John Green and I ran the shotgun range and it was a boatload of fun. I even got to shoot some clays. I think that the event was a huge success. It is always great to see new people being introduced to the sport.

Mrs. Magnum did a splendid job organizing and running the event.

Back
Top Bottom