Women of the USPSA Nationals 2011

This is a great video from the USPSA Nationals this year made by Charles (some of you probably know him and his sister from matches in the area), and you will recognize some local female shooters in the video. I am sure this video will bring out more female shooters to the range since it shows how much fin it can be. It might bring out some more guys to...

Last edited by a moderator:
Great vid. Thanks for posting that.

Very cool clip of Diana taking four shots then making a reload and going back on target for a shot at 2:48. Hat cam on and all.

Last edited:
Great vid. Thanks for posting that.

Very cool clip of Diana taking four shots then making a reload and going back on target for a shot at 2:48. Hat cam on and all.
I agree. That was the coolest clip in the video (as well as some of Jessie Harrison...), slow motion and then back to regular speed for the shot [grin]

Great job by Charles!

I agree. That was the coolest clip in the video (as well as some of Jessie Harrison...), slow motion and then back to regular speed for the shot [grin]

Great job by Charles!

Lets be honest... any video of Jessie Harrison is cool. [wink]

Last edited:
Lets be honest... any video of Jessie Harrison is cool. [wink]

Well, I am thinking of taking up Mounted shooting as a spectator

KendaSlide8%2ejpg

KendaSlide1%2ejpg

excellent. Shared that with my friends in case any of my female friends might bite at the chance to learn to shoot.

Bass River and New Bedford are closer to you. Maybe someone who's a member there will chime in about upcoming practice sessions.

New Bedford ran a free "intro" class 2 years ago that I attended which was a short 3 hour session or so, perhaps they would be willing to do that again.

Back
Top Bottom