• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Windham Factory Store?

Brin747

NES Member
So, the better half is buying me an AR for Christmas and I have had my eye on a Windham for a while now. Has anyone been up to the factory store? I was thinking it's probably a great place to get solid advise on which one I weant, but how is their pricing? I certainly don't want to pay MSRP when the local shops have them for less.

Get a bcm even if it's just the upper. You can put a lower together for about 250 and it'll be fine but if she's gunna buy you a 850 ar just get the higher end upper and splurge a little later for a lpk

All I know is that the book they print has all the assembled rifles listed as go to your local dealer. They sure do have lots of other toys for your AR.

I'm very happy with my 300BLK from them.

Ive been to their store, its over priced.

You are in NH too so why pay Maines crazy sales tax.

Can't say whether or not their store has good prices- haven't seen it. However, if you want to buy a complete AR you are looking at the right company for a top shelf product at good pricing. Added bonus that you are supporting a locally owned New England company. Yes, one can build as good or perhaps better for less $, but it's nice to have a complete rifle and resale is always much better. As a Christmas present, a complete rifle just makes a better gift than piecing something together.

Lucky you, she's a keeper! Some of my best guns were gifts from Mrs. Mountain and after almost 24 years married we're still thrilled to be together.

Back
Top Bottom