Windage adjustment

After a few months I finially got to take my Bushmaster XM15 to the range for some 100 yard practice. What I noticed in sighting it in is I needed to move my windage adjustment 14 clicks from center to the left, which is about 1/3 of the total adjustment. After that I was getting good groups spot on.

Is this a normal condition in having to move the windage that far to the left? If not how would I fix this. Am I just being anal? Thanx in advance.

MrJ

www.mrjitters.net
www.m1carbineforum.com

...and the beat goes on

That is a little far but not anything to be concerned about. The first two rifles I used in the Marines were 21L and 17R. They booth shot awsome. [wink]

That is a little far but not anything to be concerned about. The first two rifles I used in the Marines were 21L and 17R. They booth shot awsome. [wink]

Thanx. Well, I guess 14L is no big deal then. The only reason I am wondering is the other two rifles I brought to the range being my M1 Garand (center windage) and Carbine with a type 2 rear sight (2R) made my AR adjustment seem somewhat excessive.

MrJ

www.mrjitters.net
www.m1carbineforum.com

...and the beat goes on

Back
Top Bottom