Winchester Ammo rebates

timberlane

NES Member
Just a warning to everyone about Winchester ammo rebates. I mailed mine in om May 21st, 2023. They claimed they didn't receive it until June 26th and its still processing. They owe me $47. I had to literally destroy each ammo box to mail in the bar cosed on each and here it is almost three months later and I still don't have my money. Very frustrating. Last time I buy their ammo.

I sent mine in when it first started. Destroyed the boxes. I totally forgot about it and then after many months it finally showed up. A total PITA

Just a warning to everyone about Winchester ammo rebates. I mailed mine in om May 21st, 2023. They claimed they didn't receive it until June 26th and its still processing. They owe me $47. I had to literally destroy each ammo box to mail in the bar cosed on each and here it is almost three months later and I still don't have my money. Very frustrating. Last time I buy their ammo.

Nobody forced you to mail the rebate card in did they ? why did you wait so long to buy ammo ?

Back
Top Bottom