Why is only the first page available on the firearms forum?

One little thing that has bugged me for a while is that only the first page of the firearms forum shows up even though there are more than one page worth of threads (2745 threads presently). The older threads are available to people because I can do a search and find them but it would be nice to browse through them as well. Any reason the firearms forum is set up like that? I'm assuming it might be fixed with a forum software administrative setting. The Equipment forums seems to work ok. Admins, if can you take a look it would be much appreciated.

firearms_forum2.png

##################################################################################################################################################
firearms_forum1-1.png

##################################################################################################################################################
forearms_forum3.png

If you scroll to the bottom of the page you'll see a box that says "Display Options" with 3 drop down menus. If you set the "From the" drop down menu to "Beginning", you'll have around 130 pages of posts to browse through.

If you scroll to the bottom of the page you'll see a box that says "Display Options" with 3 drop down menus. If you set the "From the" drop down menu to "Beginning", you'll have around 130 pages of posts to browse through.

+1.

If you don't have your options set right in UserCP or here, you will not see all the threads in a given subforum. Once you make some adjustments the problem will mystically fix itself.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom