Why dont people think??

Fake.... way beyond fake.

If it was BP the room would be filled with smoke... even if it didn't go off
completely.

I won't even get into the chinsy special effects. [rofl]

-Mike

hahaha i watched it again. I know what he was doing. He was jamming a firecracker or some form of firework down inside it with the stick and the firecracker went off.

Typical kid stuff. IF YOU ARE 10!

hmmmm....maybe it was a firecracker. Either way, you would think that his parents would teach him not to look down the barrel of anything. It does look like he is dumping a black powder back down there though. Maybe I'll watch it a few more time to analyze [thinking]

Yeah - if it was black powder, you would think there would be alot more smoke. Good call.

Okay - to make up for that I will submit some other funny stuff. It will probably get moved by the mods - but still, to see what some people are doing to "Rube" some things just boggles my mind at times. Enjoy..

http://www.leenks.com/link190375.html

I had a buddy that had a VW bug with a broken clutch cable, so he ran a piece of twine out the window all the way to the back of the bug in order to shift "manually". It was funny watching him drive down the street with one arm on the wheel and shifter and the other holding this piece of twine outside the window - pulling on it every time he needed to shift gears. I wish I got a picture..

Last edited:
Waaaahhaaahaaaahaaaa Moommmmyy I dont wanna play anymore waaaahhhaaaaahaaaaaaaa!!!! Moron either way. It may be a firework unless he tripped the trigger with his toe. He more than likely put a firecracker with a long fuse in it and had that happen. Either way after putting a firecracker in a car exhaust and having it hit me in the leg when it went off... its not a good idea. Looks staged. Not smart to say the least.

This kid may some day grow up to be ... Al Gore.

al_Gore_VietnamImage1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom